Your Soft-Pak representative can explain the process and the solution that best fits your needs. Below is abrief list of why Soft-Pak continues to be the choice of municipal clients throughout North America.
- A complete system: routing, billing, customer management and scale transaction, all in one database
- Stability of a product and company with 25+ years experience
- Integration to legacy applications
- 100's of standard reports. Customer reporting available
- Easy to use interface
- User defined security and audit trails for accountability
- Server based solutions with i-Pak or hosted 'cloud computing' with e-Pak
- Quick and easy invoice capabilities for multiple services
- Web based payment options and auto PDF e-mail billing to reduce costs
- FREE continued web based education
- Off site disaster recovery options available
- Annual User conference to review product and understand enhancements
- FREE annual product update
Let our customers do the talking:
City of Glendale, California - Gina More
We had a city mainframe that was set up for utility billing, but did not allow any inventory control, dispatching or routing features. Commercial billing was impossible; but since we converted to i-Pak everything is handled in one system, and management reports are easy to obtain. i-Pak is integrated with our legacy system for monthly accounting reports and we're now starting to take credit card payments online. The change has had a big impact in how we run our operation.
Colquitt County, Georgia - Melissa Lawson
Soft-Pak is an efficient, reliable software package tailored especially for the solid waste industry. Colquitt County provides solid waste services for approximately 25,000 residential and commercial customers. With Soft-Pak, billing for these services is easy and efficient. The generation of work orders, invoices, and financial reports are essential to any solid waste enterprise, and Soft-Pak makes these features available at the click of a mouse! The experienced installation team met our needs and made i-Pak a big asset to our organization.
City of Napa, California - Sara Gallegos
We only use the Scale Product as our billing is handled by a city wide billing system. It's a much better system than what we've used in the past; and the user group meeting helped me understand the specifics of the Scale-Pak product. The support team at Soft-Pak is great; I look forward to the enhancements.